Friday, June 16, 2006

Announcing the Poemeleon Launch Reading

For anyone who will be in the area on Saturday July 29th, I am hosting a reading to celebrate the launch of the journal.

Nine contributors so far have signed on, one of whom is flying in from Montana just for the event, and another who will luckily be in the area, all the way from Norway. Aside from locals, I also have someone driving down from Santa Barbara, and someone driving up from L.A.

I'm really looking forward to it. There will be light refreshments and copies of contributors books for sale during the event. It will be at the Riverside Art Museum in the Atrium Saturday July 29th from 11 a.m. until about 1 p.m., or whenever we're through.

Check the website for more details, or send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. Rats! I just missed this event...and just discovered the site...great stuff in the journal! Best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! I can't read, because I thought it said "June," not "July!" Cool!

    ReplyDelete