Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Look, Plus (Most) Acceptances Sent

Hi all.

Well, the submission deadline has passed. I have spent the last couple of weeks finalizing selections, and, with the exception of a select few that I am still considering, all of the acceptances have been sent out. Because of other family obligations, I won't begin sending out the official notices until next week. Thank you all for being so patient, and please do consider submitting again if you weren't' selected for this issue. The next will focus on poems written in form -- both traditional and experimental. Stay tuned for more info at a later date.

Some of you might have noticed that the look of the journal has changed. I did this mostly because I wanted to address the issue of readability, but also because I wanted to try something different this time. I would love to get some feedback regarding the new look. If any of you would like to comment I have re-instated the "tell us what you think" page, or you can send me an e-mail.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted. I'm pleased with the quality of work I received and look forward to another successful issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment